- Had an amazing experience from looking at boats one weekend to my purchase that was quick, easy and top notch! Sales team worked together to get my boat ready in record time. Financing was simple easy and customized to my needs. I cant thank the team enough at Nelson Marine for helping me with my 2019 Lund Adventure 1675. My boat is flawless and I keep getting compliments at each lake I visit. Dont hesitate to buy your boat here they put the extra effort in to educate you and add all the necessary features to a boat everyone wants and needs to be happy. Best boat package in the Twin Cities area. Thank you!
- During the 2017 Minneapolis Boat Show, I ended up buying a Lund 1775 Impact from Nelson Marine. My buddy and I travelled to the boat show from Pennsylvania, and neither one of us had any intentions of actually buying a boat, though Chris Kapisack from Nelson Marine offered me an unbeatable deal. I had many concerns about buying a boat from out-of-state, though Chris made the process go very smoothly, and went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase. He even helped with transporting the boat, and followed up with requests that I had after I got the boat back to Pennsylvania. I know there are probably many potential buyers that are hesitant about buying a boat out-of-state, though my experience was very positive, and I would highly recommend Nelson Marine.
- We first made contact with Greg in early July 2017 regarding the 2017 Lund Tyee 1900's they had in inventory. We purchased one of the boats in mid September. Through out the process....Greg has been extremely helpful answering a plethora of questions and has taken it upon himself to do an in-depth inspection of our boat before it ships. He has found at least one minor item that was easy to correct.......this extra effort is greatly appreciated!!!Can't recommend Nelson Marine enough!
- I could not be happier with this dealership! It started with Greg in Sales and continued with every department. The service is excellent and completed as promised. If you need a boat, make sure you check with Nelson Marine!
- This was my first time purchasing a boat and I initially went to a competitor due to it being closer to my location and thought that all boat dealerships were the same, wow was I mistaken. After multiple attempts to contact the salesman to have some questions answered I never heard back, so I decided to stop into Nelson Marine and I sure am glad I did. I worked with Bill and I was his first sale and if he didn't have an answer to my question he would work with the other sales staff and the service department to get the answer to my question and would get back to me almost immediately. After having the new boat for about a month I had an issue with the electronics that I couldn't figure out, I brought the boat in and they had the problem resolved within 15 minutes. I couldn't be happier with the service that I received from Nelson Marine and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a boat. My family and I have had a blast with our new boat and if I am ever in the market for a new boat Nelson Marine will definitely be my first and only stop. Thank you to the Nelson Marine family for everything!
- I am a first time boat owner. I purchased a used boat from Nelson back in March. It was a couple months before I was able to get the boat in the water from the extended snow season. When i was able to put the boat in the water i came across a few issues, as you do with any used boat. I contacted Nelson about them and they were great about getting everything straightened out and taken care of. I couldn't of asked for better service. Along with the great service I was also a new boat owner and had multiple common sense type questions that i would contact the salesman about and he would take the time to go through and explain the process needed in order to operate this or that. I will be back to Nelson when i am ready to upgrade from my current boat. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I would recommend to talk to Ryan, one of the salesman at Nelson. He was the individual that i worked with.
- Outstanding! New evinrude 150hp on the old boat made it new again. Same performance, and quieter to. Thank you sirs! Happy camper. Thanks Rick!
- Hi Tim, I am betting that you hear more customer complaints than customer satisfaction and wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks again. After a few items being corrected, the last being the carpet at that factory this winter, we are enjoying the boat. Attached is a picture of our grandson Jake and one of the two walleyes he caught during the opener this year on Mille Lacs, which was his first opener. Without the 1650 Fishhawk that we bought from you, taking him up this year would not have happened. Thanks again, Bruce Cerepak and son Mike
- In January I had contacted a competor company and told them via phone call, email and I even stopped in to talk in person about wanting a new boat...they didn't even call me back! I went to the Minneapolis Boat Show and met Mike Erdman from Nelson Marine. He answered all our questions quickly and did a follow up research for us on the boat we wanted to buy. Mike was very through, professional, timely and made my first boat buying experience a positive one. Mike gave us a excellent price for the boat and did great sales follow up for us too. I can't say enough good things about Nelson Marine and my buying experience. I recommend them to anyone.
- The whole staff at Nelson Marine including the owner were very helpful in helping me select the right boat for my needs. My salesman really went the extra nine yards to make sure my experiance was second to none. When you need a boat you need not go any further than Nelson Marine, your one stop shop for boating!
- Rick: I just wanted to send you a quick email to thank you for all of your help with my new boat purchase. You made me feel like I bought the most expensive boat that you sell even though I bought a basic boat package. You answered every question no matter how basic and took the time to show me everything about my boat. It was a pleasure doing business with you and everyone at Nelson Marine. I plan on buying my next boat from you and I will let everyone I know what a great job you do. I just wanted to add that you made my drive to White Bear Lake worth the trip. The way you treated me made me forget all about the other experience I had at the other Alumacraft dealer in Bloomington, MN (you know who I am talking about). Thank You
- These guys are great. Talk about Customer Service. Thank you all for the whole experience. GREAT JOB!